Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings

Rumor has it, BW's is the place to have a Fantasy Football Draft.  I've heard from a few different commissioners in the past week it's the place to be.  "They hook you up."  Draft boards, etc.  Even a $10 voucher for each person.  You have a 2 hour time block as well.  That works out to about 2 minutes to make your pick...which means I'm probably out then.

Rusty is ALL IN.  "Make it happen."  I'm sure KS would certainly like the idea.  The fat guys...ERRRRRRRR...runners like to eat, so they'd probably go for it.

But if we are doing a Baseball trip, we may not get away with two guy nights out in one weekend.  Then again, girls can take the kiddo's and shop if they want.

REACT TO ME!!!!

Out

6 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Just another mile to run. Well worth the sampler plate. I'm in

Stack said...

I'm not totally sold on the idea, but I'd be up for it if that's what people want to do. Is it going to make it harder to get people there?

andy said...

Where exactly is the nearest BWW relative to CC? Might make things hard on my end, but my draft won't change much if I'm there or not.

Anonymous said...

Nearest BWW relative to CC would be Bay City. Next would be Saginaw. Next would be something in the Utica area probably.

It definately would make it harder on people to get there. Rick P. and a few others would not show up, but they might if the draft was in CC.

I'm fine with sticking in CC and letting the girls cook for us. Pretty easy to get off the couch and get another plate full of cookies.

Ump

KCS said...

When exactly is the draft? We will be out of town all weekend so if it will be sometime then just auto pick the next best for my team.

Unknown said...

I like your post! Thanks!!
Nike NFL jerseys
Nike Elite jerseys
Nike Game jerseys