Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Game of Shadows

Hit the movie circuit last night and wasn't disappointed. Of course seeing the teaser trailer for the next Batman on the big screen didn't hurt.

Thoughts:

- Seemed to have more action than the first one

- Not as dark and sinister as the first

- Could have used more Rachel McAdams for a certain crowd

- I thought it would tie in more with the first movie, but they didn't really do much of a connection to it. I know the first movie ended with a heads-up on what the sequel would be about, but I still thought there'd be a "ahh ha" moment.

- Well worth seeing opening night

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

I hit the movie circuit as well last night. The crowd I was rolling with thought this opening night flick was hilarious and well worth it. CHIPWRECKED should do very well in the box office.