Friday, April 08, 2011

Mobbed

For some reason I've been on a mob kick lately. It started with Goodfellas on Saturday night. It's always been on my list of movies to rent, so I did. Then I watched 12 Angry Men (not necessarily a mob movie, but he does go against a mob of jurors opposing his view). Then I watched Road to Perdition. I own it, but haven't seen it in three years. Of course, bacheloring it right now probably has something to do with it, so I can watch movies with blood and violence again. And some language.

I have until Sunday afternoon, any recommendations? I'm limited to what Videomation might have in their inventory, so if it's a classic, they probably won't have it...like Back to the Future.

3 comments:

Stack said...

Untouchables?

Ump said...

Oooooooohhhhhhh. Nice touch. I actually do own it, but seems like I've seen it a few times in the last two years. It's one of those movies that you can start watching from any point and can't turn the channel.

Ump said...

Just watched "The Godfather II" last night. Two down, one to go.