Sunday, April 03, 2011

Liam Neeson

Checked out the movie "Unknown" this weekend. Not sure what it is, but seeing Liam kick tail in every movie just doesn't get old. Speaking of old, he's pushing 60! I don't know what it is, but he's like the cool Chuck Norris. He's way better than Seagal or Van Damme. Again, something attracts me to his movies, maybe it's because he makes me feel I don't have to be young and living in a weight room to know how to handle myself. Or, maybe he can actually act.

Side note: I just looked at his profile on IMDB. He was an uncredited Delta Force member in "The Delta Force" starring...Chuck Norris.

2 comments:

Stack said...

The fact that he can act certainly helps. I know many critics think he's just slumming for a paycheck, but I hope he's enjoying himself too. Taken was awesome, I'm definitely going to check this out when it hits my Netflix queue.

Ump said...

Yeah, "Taken" was pretty good. Even my wife wants to see it again. But, "Unknown" didn't have as much fighting as "Taken," so I'll just be honest so I don't get your hopes up.

It's good enough for Netflix, but not as good as "Taken."