Sunday, April 22, 2007

Moody

I had a strange experience at church this morning. There were no women in the worship team this morning, so it was lead by the male members plus a few extra guys. I believe this particular group goes by "Bob and the Boys" when they sing at other events. Anyway, the music was slightly different, more upbeat. You could hear the guitars and the drummer actually hit the drums. When they got to the last song I was getting a strange vibe. It sounded vaguely familiar. Not the song itself, just the style and overall sound. Four guys singing in harmony, guitars, drums... then it hit me. It sounded like the Moody Blues. Sort of. One of the singers did have quite a beard. Not that I'm overly familiar with the Moody Blues, but I heard the tapes and CDs played enough as a kid that I probably have dozen songs stored in my head. So, I'm going to share a little bit of that with you:



Enjoy.

1 comment:

Stack said...

Seriously, the keyboad player looks a lot like one of the singers.