Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fan the Flames

I'm not as enthused this year for UM-MSU as I've been some years, but in interest of keeping the flames burning, here's my current wallpaper from SpartanTailgate.com:


That being said, I'll probably be up for the game come Saturday. One reason? After reading some of the smack talk on the MSU Football Fans application on Facebook I'm reminded just how much I dislike many (most?) Michigan fans. Why? They're arrogant asses. Spartan LB Kaleb Thornhill feels the same way:

"It's just seeing their fans and how arrogant they really are. It's something I've witnessed. I've seen it in the stands and on the field as well. You have a hatred for them, especially when that ball snaps. I think you have to have that mentality."

Prediction: MSU will play 4 quarters of football this week instead of the half they played last week. If they win it will be because of Javon Ringer and Devin Thomas. If they lose Brian Hoyer will have collapsed in a clutch situation.

One more thing before I'm done, just imagine that dragon being replaced by a big M:



Now I'm ready.

No comments: